Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman

This book started out strong and continued on strong. It has a lot of action while not being overpowering on the action. I liked that the main female character was strong and not a wimp or whiny. Surprisingly, while the male lead character Damon was strong and down right sexy, I was actually rooting for Nichole to go with a secondary character Jared. The romance of the book was actually nice and not overpowering and did not leave you feeling like it was fake. I felt that the author has a good writing style. She was descriptive by not overly so. This was yet another book that I did not have to skip through to avoid boredom and did not have to go back to remind myself what someone looked like or who they were. The only real complaint I had was that the end of the book seemed a little rushed. I think the author could have extended the ending a bit and it would have flowed better. But other than that a GREAT book I would definitely recommend to read! I look forward to reading the next book in the series.








#protectors #vampire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Full Moon Rising: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel by Keri Arthur