Blaize and the Maven by Ellen Bard


I started this book with high hopes that I would love it. I have to say I did not totally love it but it was a good book anyway. There were times when it was slow and others that it almost went too fast. I feel the author could have expanded some of the scenes especially the action type scenes. Just when you were getting to a good part, the author would rush through it and be on to more building of the characters or scene.


With that being said it was still a good book I would have read whether I was asked to or not. I am not sure if I would reread it but it was still worth it to read it the first time. And I believe I will try reading the second one in the series. It did still leave me wanting to know what is going to happen next. I just wish it was a bit more balanced of a book. A little less world building and a little more action and romance.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox

Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1) by Dannika Dark