Full Moon Rising: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel by Keri Arthur

I must admit I downloaded the sample for this book and then took over a year to build up to read it. I liked the description of the book when I first downloaded the sample, but as I would read the description to determine if I wanted to read the book, it kept sounding weird. I finally decided to just read it and get it over with.

WOW!!! I am mad I waited so long to read it. I have to say that Keri Arthur is a very good author. This book managed to have a bit of everything. I was amazed at the action that was included in this book. Many times I read an action book and the writing is not as descriptive as it should be. However, with this book, I was able to picture the action so that it was like a little movie in my head! And the romance…WOW…it did not quite end up the way I was expecting in the end, but it definitely leaves the romance open for future books. But I have to say it was DEFINITELY HOT!! There is some mystery too that leads into the next book in the series. I love when they do this since it makes me want the next book in the series. I will definitely be reading it soon!

 All in all, this is a very well written book that pulled me in and kept me engrossed. I pulled a VERY late night reading it and then skipped most of my housework the next day to finish it! Definitely a great start to what seems to be a very action packed, hot and fun series!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman