Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

I found Dannika Dark by doing searches through Amazon when I got my Kindle years ago. It was a bit different of a story than I usually read but figured I would try it. I have to say I am glad I did. I have read all books in this series and I have to say Gravity has been the best so far! It is gripping, emotional, and at times you want to jump up and down in your chair pumping your fist and screaming WHOOO HOOO!! At others you want to grab those tissues and ball your eyes out! There was not a moment in this book where I skipped through due to non ending detail or non gripping reading. She keeps you glued into the book at every page turn and you just don't want to put it down. This book answers a some questions from the previous 3 books in the series so be sure to read all the previous books first! Way to go Dannika and I am anxiously waiting the next book in the series!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox