Moonlight (Moon Series Book 1) By Lisa Kessler

Lana is a jaguar who does not realize she is a Jaguar. She has been a foster child and now she is running from people who want to lock her up. She meets Adam who is a horsetrainer and a Wolf Shifter. He tries to protect Lana when they meet and tries not to fall for her at the same time.

This story tells of their adventure in keeping away from the people wanting Lana and trying to make their relationship work. This book was excellent. I found that it was gripping and eventful. I loved the play between Lana and Adam and I also liked the play between Adam and his pack. This book had tons of action in it which was very edge of your seat heart pounding intense. I also had a lot of romance both hot and breathtaking. The author did a great job describing the characters and the events in a way that made you feel like you were there at times. I definitely was not able to put this book down. I will definitely be reading the next one in the series for sure!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox