Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1) by Dannika Dark

It has been a while since I have read this book but wanted to support one of my favorite authors, Dannika Dark.  I remember when I downloaded the sample to this book I was not sure if I would like it. I finally talked myself into reading it and shortly after starting I actually kicked myself since I took so long to read it.

Dannika Dark is one of the best authors out there in my opinion. In her books she writes flawlessly. I was able to follow her book and not have to jump back and forth to figure out who people were. Her writing just flows and keep you going. She throws in action, suspense, and mystery. This book was all of that plus it had me chuckling throughout. There is not a ton of romance which is fine. Sometimes you need a break from romance. But I have to say I was glad I read this book and glad I stopped putting it off! Once I finished it, I downloaded the second book right away!

#DannikaDark #Mageri




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman