Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Complimentary copy provided by author/publisher for an honest review

Once again Cristin Harber did a bang up job on this book. I have read every book in this series and once again am not disappointed. I love the interaction between Rocco and Caterina. I love the back and forth with their relationship. I also love the humor that is put into the story. At times its subtle and others I laugh out loud. I also find myself loving the action and suspense of the story. And lets not forget the steamy love scenes. Cristin Harber is a great author who manages to write a book and a series that you begin reading and just have to continue on to see what will happen next. Each book can technically be read as a stand alone but they are definitely better read and followed reading in order. That is another thing I love about her writing. Each book is separate but linked at the same time. In each book we see past characters along with new ones. I love the fact you see people from the first book in the latest book. It makes for a fun eventful series that makes you want to continue reading. I am definitely looking forward to the next book in the series!


To see all books in the series, you can visit Cristin Harber's website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman