I'm Back

I am so excited to say that I am back and will be reviving my Book Review Blog.  (Now I get the enjoyment of rebuilding.)  I have to say I am finally finding time to read again and miss leaving reviews and getting to know the authors and readers that visit my blog.  So I thought why not give some enjoyment to others and leave reviews, recommendations, and other thoughts on my own blog. I am reading the books anyway and it only takes a short time to actually write the reviews for the most part. That way maybe I can help others out there find a new author they never heard about!  Until my next post...I'M BACK!!!

A little bit about me:

By day I work for a Wholesale Supply company in the accounting department.  By night, I am a married mom of 2 beautiful sweet sassy daughters and a self employed virtual assistant.  Most nights you can find me sitting on the couch engrossed in a good paranormal romance.  In all honesty I would rather read than do most other things. I love a good book that allows me to take myself into another world. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Moon Promise (The Wild Pack Book 1) by Carmen Fox

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman