Yum Yum Yum

WHOA!! This is one action packed HOTT book! I normally read paranormal romance books but wanted to give something different a try. This book is about a woman and a man who are after the same item and their worlds collide. They learn they have to work together to survive and get the item to the correct people.


I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this book. This author created a story that has tons of action. Sometimes in books while there is action, it is not described with enough detail to let you picture it in your mind. Well this author manages to do just that. The action scenes which were plentiful were well described and I felt like I was right in the action. The love scenes were also very steamy. With the adrenaline rush from the action and the hot scenes, this book kept me up late at night reading. It is a definite must have for any reader who likes action packed romances!!! I will definitely be reading the next books in this series for sure!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman