Truth or Bear (Shift Book 2) by Zoe Ashwood

Claire is the heir to the Council seat and has been kidnapped by the Guard who is a rebellion organization for shifters who do not want to follow the rules. They want to make their own rules. Nikolai used to be a part of the Guard but fell for Claire and broke away and is now on the run.

 I have to say this book was very good at keeping me captive. I loved watching the relationship develop between Claire and Nikolai. This book has a lot of action, romance and some mystery. I truly love this series by Zoe Ashwood. She does a wonderful job of world and character building. I also like that you get to still see characters from other books in the series in this book. Ms Ashwood is a great writer in that she can make the story flow and you do not have to go back to make sure you read what you just read, or make you stumble as you read. She is definitely an author I will be following from now on and I am looking forward to seeing her next book in the series come out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman