Chosen (The Warrior Chronicles Book 1) by K.F. Breene

The writing itself was solid. This story line was very interesting and kept me engrossed. It was a bit different from what I was used to reading but was something I ended up loving all the way through. I have to say I absolutely LOVED the lead female character. She has confidence, spunk and a take no s*** from anyone attitude. My kind of woman! I loved the interactions between her and the many male characters. Each male character had his own personality and it went along with the female character great.

The only thing I really did not like about this story was at times, it seemed like the storyline was dragging a bit. It was not enough for me to put the book down, but you would get through and action scene which were VERY intense and action packed, and then you would go into a bit of world building and character development that would go on a bit longer than needed it seemed. Again though as I said, it did not make me want to put down the book and I still did not want to skip through. I read word for word and followed word for word.

All in all this book was very well written and very engrossing. I will definitely be taking some time to read it again in the future! I liked it that much and would love to read it again and make sure I did not miss anything! In the end I would definitely read more of this series!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman