Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates series Book 1) by Milly Taiden

Fans herself profusely!!!!! Definitely HOTTTTTT!!!!!


Oh my gosh! I love Milly Taiden's work but she has outdone herself on this book! I have to say Scent of a Mate made me VERY happy the hubby went to bed early so I could continue reading. I read this book in a couple of hours. It is a fast read but packed with so much hotness. The only complaint I had was that it ended! I definitely can't wait till the next book in the Sassy Mates series by Milly Taiden. This book had it all. There was action, romance and definitely steamy love scenes! I went to bed wishing the hubby had not gone to bed early in the end!! I think though the best part of this book was watching all the relationships grow and looking forward to how they will grow in the future! A definite read for anyone who is looking for a hot paranormal shifter romance!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman