Fury (New Species Book 1) by Laurann Dohner

I have read this series more than once.  Each time I read it I fall in love with it more and more.

I loved this book immensely. Ellie and Fury definitely have a very interesting relationship. Ellie meets Fury in a lab for a company she is trying to take down. Fury is a mysterious lab experiment who Ellie is fascinated with. Once the company is exposed, Ellie and Fury go their separate ways. After some time they run into each other and the meeting is explosive. Very exciting!

I won't tell you more since I will probably give parts away. What I will tell you is this book is both HOT and Leave you on the edge of your seat exciting! The writing is smooth and flows nicely. There is not too much detail or not enough. The romance (HOT SCENES) is just that, HOT. I would not necessarily say it's a romance in the fact of roses and candy and candles. But their relationship is exciting, hot and never a dull moment. The secondary characters are both fun and exciting. I like in books when the secondary characters get a lot of exposure too and they do in this book. Its fun to learn about all of them. There is also a lot of action in this book. The author did a good job of playing out the scenes so that you can picture them and they definitely leave you jumping up and down and cheering or booing! Thankfully I did it quietly since I was reading late at night! This is definitely a great book and the great start to a series. I will definitely read the next books!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gravity (Mageri Series Book 4) by Dannika Dark

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber

Damon (The Protectors Series) Book #1 by Teresa Gabelman